Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    I'm surprised not to see Ferelith on the database. I've noticed that it's getting a lot of love on Nameberry. Florestine is another one that isn't there. There was a historical Princess of Monaco with the name.
    I'm a Teenberry who is mad about names, royals & history. I'm not expecting, just collecting names.

Adelina Sophia ♕ Magdalena Élisabeth ♕ Isla Aveline
    Leo Xavier ♕ Alexander George ♕ Thomas Archie

See my lists of: Girls names, Boys names and Combinations!

Crushes: Charlene, Anneliese, Megan, Jean, Augustus and Adair
    GP Crushes: Welcome and Truman

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_sophia View Post
    I'm surprised not to see Ferelith on the database. I've noticed that it's getting a lot of love on Nameberry. Florestine is another one that isn't there. There was a historical Princess of Monaco with the name.
    Ferelith is on the database- it has been for a while now. I haven't heard of Florestine before, it is quite lovely though.
    Girls:Vesper Novella Pearl, Elke Esmeralda Snow, Nanetta Yuki Florence, Rowena Fern, Artemis Opal Owl, Cappi Theodora Sun, Dagny Petra, Oona Owl, Mary Max, Frances Henriette, Theodora Happy, Edwige Garnet, Flora Clemency, Alberta Benilde, Lolly Agnes, Bunny Maude, Ginger?, Lumi Faye, Dossie Moe.

Boys:Roland Basil, Magnus Owl, Linus Robert, Frodi Lou, Obi Prosper, Enzo Noble, Cello Floyd, Dougal Morris, Horatio Albert, Grover Bruno, Hubert Walter, Rufus Rex, John Absalom, Joe Lazarus Bard.

Astronoe(“as-TROH-no-ee”), please! It's the Greek form of a Phoenician Goddess' name-Astarte, I think- but remolded to give it meaning.

It combines "aster", star, with "nous", mind, so I guess starry mind or mind of the stars? Nonetheless, a very pretty name.