Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Names that should be on nameberry, but aren't

I'm sure we have tons

Chrysanthemum
    Rhoswen
    Elowen
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Elowen came to my mind as soon as I saw your title! That one seems to get discussed on these forums a lot, but it still isn't in the database.

Girls:
    Tesni
    Liadan

Boys:
    Hallam

There are loads more, but those are the ones that come to mind for me right away at the moment. I'll probably come back when I think of others.

Adaeze
    Christofily
    ...were two I tried to search but nameberry is sorry, there is nothing matching my criteria
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Pyramus
    Definitely.
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

Siddhartha
    Chick
    Mother of Gideon Bernard (4/30/09) and Sylvie Louise (9/26/11).