Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How would you picture an Astrid?

Hiya berries

Back with a minor name-change dilemma! I've been thinking about Astrid lately, and I really love it, but I'm a little worried I don't "look the part". I'm part European and part Asian, but look predominately as though somebody's smooshed America Fererra & Jenna Ushkowitz together, added a dash of Penelope Cruz, then aged that combo down to a teenager.

So the question is, would you expect an Astrid to be a tall blonde Scandinavian-Viking-type girl, or could you see her being a short brunette bookworm?

Fun fact: America Fererra was the voice of Astrid in How To Train Your Dragon!

TIA
    Last edited by heimarmene; April 4th, 2014 at 01:55 AM.

Astrid doesn't have to be little miss Nordica. I think it would suit a bookish brunette equally well.
    Always evolving, always changing!

Girls: Luna, Elsinora, Matilda, Iris, Beatrix, Eloise, Jezebel, Juniper, Elisabella, Poppy, Garnet, Hermione

Boys: Daibheid, Sherlock, Phineas, Rhys, Gabriel, Jasper, Benedict, Quill, Oakheart, Rupert, Raphael, Silas, Cleverly

Love, but Daren't: Silverwing, Oakenshield, Absinthia, Moss, Vetiver, Sorrel, Circe, Artemisia, Apollonia

I imagine an Astrid being exactly like Astrid from Fringe simply because that's the only Astrid I can think of. I really think that as long as you love the name and feel like you can own it, it will suit you perfectly!

I always picture Astrid to be brunette, average height.
    I think it could work on you just fine.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

I can deffinetly see Astrid as a short book worm. It makes a bit more sense to me then the Uber Viking (since the only Astrid I know is a short brunette!)
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction