Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Name Change

If it was a drastic change, like Lilla to Francesca or something of the sorts, I would say don't do it unless she was still just a newborn. 2 years old isn't a good time to drastically change a name. HOWEVER, Tallulah is a gorgeous name, Lilla could work as a nn for it, and at that age she won't really know about her middle name anyways. Lilla is a gorgeous name, and you still have a choice ... but to be honest, I think Tallulah works better with Vivienne and Penelope.

Tallulah Rose Cook <3
    Love

Jason ~ Matthew ~ Ryan ~ Thomas ~ Shane
    Serena * Ariel * Miriam * Kari * Veronica

Guilty

Perseus ~ Chandler ~ Harvey ~ Bartholomew ~ Darien
    Sakura * Winry * Raven * Meredith * Monica

Thanks for all of the input. For some clarity we still plan on calling her Lilla or Lula as we always have. I just wanted to give her the option of something else when she is older. We were very anti nickname when we named her but now I see how nice it is to have the option of one. And I am very glad to hear that it doesn't sound made up.

Part of the reason why we are looking to possibly change her name is because she gets called Lila all the time and occasionally Lilly, both of which we don't like in the least for her.

Quote Originally Posted by sarab.cook View Post
    Part of the reason why we are looking to possibly change her name is because she gets called Lila all the time and occasionally Lilly, both of which we don't like in the least for her.
    So correct people?
    My legal name is Kristin, and people mistake it for Christine and Kristina ALL the time, both of which I hate (especially on myself). I don't react to either name. I mean, if you ignore people when they call her Lilly or Lila (seeing as that isn't her name), they'll get the hint pretty quickly when you say, "Oh! Sorry, were you talking about/to her? I didn't realize because her name is LILLA."
    I've had to pull that on a lot of people (though that isn't why I changed my name).
    I mean, if you really want to change her name, do it. I just personally think it should be her decision since it really is her name now.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

I think Lilla is a very pretty name and I would keep it. Your daughter is already two but really it is a very nice name!!!!! Good luck!