Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Character's Birthdays and Horoscopes???

I'm curious as to whether or not you all pay attention to when your characters birthday are? Do you plan their birthdays so they fall into certain astrological signs?

I do pay a certain amount of attention so I'm just wondering what everyone else does.

Thanks
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

I'm really wierd about character birthdays- I pay an unusal amount of attention to them. For a while it was about astrological signs, but then I realized that it wasn't totally important to me. Now it's just because I like birthdays. I never make a point to mention them in my stories, so it's really just for me.
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I know most of my characters birthdays and usually they fit the horoscope description, but I'm not a stickler for it...though I do have a character who's a big believer and I looked through all the signs to find which sign fit her best.
    Boys: William Thomas "Wills" | Elias Christian | Malcolm James | Vincent Theo | Isaac Augustus
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Audrey Eleanor | Ivy Arabella | Deirdre Violet | Miranda Yvaine
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisin | Zipporah | Etienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

I have really weird prefences in dates and months. I like April, September and October the best, and I usually put my characters' birthdays between the twentieth and thirtieth. Their horoscopes don't have as much importance to me, but it's always a plus when their horoscope matches their personality.
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

Quote Originally Posted by erinlw View Post
    I have really weird prefences in dates and months. I like April, September and October the best, and I usually put my characters' birthdays between the twentieth and thirtieth. Their horoscopes don't have as much importance to me, but it's always a plus when their horoscope matches their personality.
    I have wierd month preferences too. Like, the majority of my main characters are born between November and December, and January and March. I alwaaays avoid the thirteenth too.
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction