Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pascoe

6 22.22%
  • Roscoe

21 77.78%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pascoe or Roscoe?

Title says it all. "P" and "R" are two of my favorite name letters, and I'm having the hardest time deciding which I like best.

Comments? Thoughts?
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I'm honestly not a fan of either, but if I had to pick, I'd choose Roscoe. I've never heard of Pascoe before.
    - Meghan

My name list

I've only ever heard Pascoe as a last name, but that applies to many names these days. I really like Roscoe!! It's very cute and hopefully by now the dukes of hazzard connection is long gone ?!

I love both names but Pascoe is slightly my favourite. Pascoe is a Cornish name for Pascal ("Easter"). I used to watch a British detective series called "Dalziel and Pascoe" so I'm quite familiar with the name (Pascoe was the young and handsome police detective). Both names would certainly be unusual choices.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Honestly I don't really like either.

Pascoe would be a super cool dog name, but I don't like it for a person. Maybe Fasco?
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas