Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Names for a Beekeeper's Child?

I was thinking about the trend towards occupational names like Mason, Archer, Booker, Painter, and Sailor. So I got thinking about Charlotte nicknamed Chuck on the TV show "Pushing up Daises" ( who keeps bees) which made me think, "what would a beekeeper name their child to represent their occupation? Names that mean gold, like honey? Xanthe? Goldie? Maybe any name that started with a B and nickname her Bee or Bea? Beatrice? Maybe make the itials B.E.E.?

What name(s) would go with the Beekeeper's daughter or son?
    I just like names and languages.
    :geek:homespun names with a warm sitting-by-the-fire feeling, they're like comfort food but in name form :?:

I immideatly thought of Beetee (Not sure if it's an actual real name. It's from the Hunger Games series) and Honey. I thought of another but I forgot it.
    That's an interesting question though. Personally I wouldn't name my child after my occupation but some people might.
    Favorites for Girls: Scarlett, Alaska, Marley
    Favorites for Boys: Bradley, James, Jesse

My name: Israel Sarah

The obvious names for a girl would be Deborah (bee) and Melissa (honey bee). With boys you would have to get more creative.

The obvious is Melissa.
    Melina
    Melitta
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite "top" 3 girls names for little Miss: Phoebe Rose Eloise
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

You could name her Honey.
    You could name her Beatrix and call her Bee
    You could call her a flower name
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie