Names Searched Right Now:
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Baby

My father was very disappointed by the George. I'm kinda of disappointed too. I would've liked Louis in the first place more. Louis Alexander George for example.

I was kind of expecting George, but it's so predictable. I wanted Alexander to be the first name with Louis and George somewhere in the middle, plus Arthur, which I'm kind of surprised they didn't put in. Ah well. George is a nice name, it's just that it's what everyone knew it would be and I was hoping they'd surprise us all.
    Last edited by livia; July 24th, 2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Livia, 15. Musician, writer and daydreamer extraordinaire.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan Dmitri | August Finnian Beck
    Saskia Hazel Evanthe | Bryony Saoirse Wren

Namelist

Love the name. Surprised that there were only three! I also thought they would honor more family members, but I suppose that they wanted to mix things up? Or perhaps they felt like there were just too many to honor.

Hubby was excited because Louis was his pick (he was obviously not considering that "King Louis" sounds distinctly French!), and George was what I suspected (even though I had my fingers crossed for Arthur!)
    Margot - Eleanor (Lena) Ivy - Leonie - Camille/a Clare - Margery Wren
    Clark - Gabriel - Simon - Malachy - Locke - Shepherd

Guilty Pleasures:
    Vesper - Zephyr - Andromeda - Bellatrix - Lúthien

I like George for the baby. I mean, I don't greatly love the name, but my first thought when they brought him out of the hospital was "oh, he does kind of look like a George".

The middle names are super disappointing to me though. Oh well, not my kiddo :P

Although I am not a fan of George, I do like the flow of George Alexander Louis. I too, was surprised they did not include Philip.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Elizabeth May; Claire Josephine & Rose Genevieve;
    Jack Andrew & Liam David; James Frederick & Luke Benjamin