Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Baby

The baby won't be James. I also think there'll be one name in there that is related somehow to someone special to them that we can't predict.

There is so much hoopla about Catherine being so forward. However, to me, she seems to quietly mimic Diana. As such, you can look at the way William's name was chosen. It was not nearly as obvious as plugging in Philip, George, and/or Charles...Catherine also said a boy will have a popular British name.

That says to me George or Albert. I can also see Alexander. Francis is a brilliant way to honor both Michael Francis Middleton and Diana Frances Spencer. Phillip is questionable to still be around when a future sibling is born, plus this child is more significant, and William is close to him. So that is a given.

Taken from Charles Phillip Arthur George, William Arthur Phillip Louis, and Queen's father Albert Frederick Arthur George, Michael Francis (usually do not pull from spouse's family, but this will more than likely be their one break from tradition), and Diana'a father Edward John Spencer. Some part of me believes they will simply save any part of Diana's family names for a secondary name in a daughter...

My predictions are: George Phillip Arthur Francis, George Phillip Charles Francis, Albert Phillip Arthur Francis, Alexander Phillip Charles Francis--- and actually most likely one of these combos with one totally different name in there that none of us is predicting.

I don't agree with all the talk above of Andrew, since that is Charles' brother.

Fun discussion!

Has Benjamin ever been used by the royal family?

I could also see them using a name that meant strong or sturdy since they made light of him being quite heavy yesterday. Are there any royal family names that have a meaning such as this?

Another thought could be William but they might use a nickname to distinguish such as Liam since William was referred to as Wills.

The name is: George Alexander Louis.

I am so disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by caramichelle View Post
    The name is: George Alexander Louis.
    You beat me!!!