Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Royal Baby

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by theclocktowerofjoy View Post
    That doesn't mean a thing if they want to call her daughter Rebecca, they could call her Rebecca. But your guess is good as mine and I just wanted to point that maybe baby-naming tradition break will not cause meteor swamp on London, so it's not important so much.
    They could try (and possibly get the proposal shot down by HM), but there's a 99% chance that they wont. The BRF is basically the family that follows tradition to the nines out of all the royal families (maybe just with the exception of the Japanese Imperial Family), and I very much doubt they're gonna choose something out of the ordinary for a future King or Queen. I don't know about any meteor swamps, but I'm quite certain that there would be quite a hullabaloo if they pulled a Victoria and Daniel and named their child something like Estelle
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"