Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Royal Baby

Threaded View

I reckon that it is a girl, however I don't think they know (yet). I think Kate was about to say "I'll take this for our dog" if anything and not "our daughter". It would also make sense that as she was saying it, she realized that it would be pretty rude to say that she was going to give it to Lupo because usually dogs aren't too careful with teddy bears (they do love tearing them apart though). Or she was just gonna say 'darling' like Charles has a habit of doing. Catherine's too smart to accidentally reveal the sex of the baby, it would be one hell of a freudian slip and I don't know, I just don't think she would do it.

Anyway, the the-gender-of-the-royal-fetus-may-or-may-not-be-revealed scandal has caused a name article on Hello Magazine's website. So thrilled to see Alexandra there, Queen Alexandra would be such a lovely namesake.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"