Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Baby

I thought there was a Queen Matilda of England at some point..?

(Empress) Matilda was the only surviving, legitimate child of King Henry I of England. She didn't succeed her father but married her father's heir, her cousin Stephen of Blois. She acquired the title of Empress through her first marriage to the Holy Roman Emperor, Henry V who died after eleven years of marriage. Thus, she was never a Queen of England in her own right, "only" a Queen Consort.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I'M SO EXCITED! (probably an unhealthy amount, oops)

For a boy, I'm sure there'll be an Arthur in there somewhere, considering it's one of the traditionally given names. I'd love it as a first name, tbh, and a King Arthur would be freakin' awesome, just quietly c; I'd guess either Charles or Philip will make at least one, if not two of the middle names, and while it'd be awesome to have Henry in there for ol' Harry, I doubt it will. Louis would also be sweet. I like a lot of 'royal' boys' names, so I'm kind of hoping it's a boy just for the name, ehehe.

I highly doubt, should it be a daughter, there'll be Diana in there anyway, as the Queen. Just no. Besides, I personally think it'd be kind of weird for Wills to have a daughter with the same name as his mother, especially so non-traditional etc, but maybe that's just me. Alice or Victoria would be nice, since they're both a throwback to history and quite ~reasonable for this day and age. Would LOVE an Eleanor c: Elizabeth, being both the current Queen's name, the Queen Mother's name (and we all know how much William loved her) and Kate's middle name, will almost certainly be thrown in there, yes?

So anyway, here are my ~guesses for names, now watch me be wrong ;D

Arthur Philip Charles Richard
    Louis Albert Frederick Edward
    George William Alexander Henry

Eleanor Alexandra Caroline Mary
    Victoria Elizabeth Margaret Louise
    Alice Elizabeth Matilda Anne
    teenberry. australia.

mummy to my perfect angel, william everett.
    always loved, never forgotten.
    12/07/2012

I can't think of other possible names for boys than George, Arthur or Albert. I would have loved a little James, but that name definitely is off the list (at least as a first name). Arthur is my favourite, but I think they might go with George for a boy.

I'd love a Margaret or an Alexandra for a girl. Or a Mary.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I would really love to see something like Charlotte Diana. Matilda and Alice are also really cute names for our future Queen. But then there is always Elizabeth, Victoria and Catherine. Very traditional royal names.

For boys, I would love to see Alfred (Alfie) Edward or Louis (yes I know its french but its one of prince Williams middle names)
    Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray