Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Baby

I love Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, Alice Diana Elizabeth, Eleanor Diana Elizabeth or Helena Elizabeth Diana for a girl. There also could be a Johanna or Joanna instead of Joan. For a boy - I like Alfred Louis James and Edward Louis Alexander for some reason.
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

As an American with UK roots, I am very interested in this. I would like the daughter to be Diana. I think Prince William would as well.

For any Brits out there, how much say do Kate and William have over the naming of their own child?

The little girl just has to be Diana! She was a beautiful woman inside and out and Diana is a timeless and lovely name.

Ah man, I thought I commented on this the other day but it appears to have not shown up I think a little Princess Charlotte, Elizabeth, Victoria or Alice would be lovely, and Catherine will be thrown into it somewhere, maybe Philippa too. I don't think they'll use Diana for a FN, but Frances could be a MN.

As for a little Prince I think we could be looking at George, Arthur, Edward or Albert, maybe William, Henry or Richard. Charles may be in there somewhere. I'm hoping for a little Albert- it hasn't been used as a FN since George VI was born in 1895! And John needs a comeback too. The royals apparently have a thing about it being unlucky and Diana reportedly wanted to use it for William but was prevented from doing so.

sheena12- I think they can choose the name themselves, but the Queen has the last say as she has to approve the names. So I don't think there will be a future Prince Jayden...
    Last edited by charlieandperry1; July 2nd, 2013 at 03:49 PM.
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

If they have a daughter she will without doubt have the name Diana somewhere in the combo.

I hope that they don't go for a dorky vintage name but rather a spunky today name with flair and why not infuse something of the 21st century into the name by going for something modern?

Princess Arabella Blaise Diana
    Princess Imogen Juliet Diana
    Princess Aurora Diana Hope
    Princess Vivienne Diana Louise

and

Prince Louis Rupert Blake
    Prince Jamison Llewellyn Charles
    Prince Alister Robert Harry

And Duke and Duchess of Cambridge if you are reading this please give your child a name with a modern angle avoiding all the pitfalls of tryndy naming.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    sheena12- I think they can choose the name themselves, but the Queen has the last say as she has to approve the names. So I don't think there will be a future Prince Jayden...
    That probably means there will be no Diana since there is no way the queen would approve of that! Maybe as a middle name, but not as a first. Sad since I think it would be really sweet if they did name their girl Diana.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables