Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Channing Tatum's newborn daughter is named Everly - I'm not too impressed, and you?

It has been revealed that Tatums named their new addition Everly (I know, Daily Mail isn't the best source, but...) - I have been expecting something better, and you? Isn't that a kind of copy of Cam Gigandet's Everleigh?
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

I'm not that impressed either, but tbh wouldn't have expected brilliance from them!
    Two small people, Mila and Cato.

If I had a baby tomorrow...
    Atlas Arthur & Lyra Delphine

Don't like the name too much but it's better than the average celebrity name.
    How is it a copy though? Is it copying to name a child something you like, which so happens to be the name of some other celebrity's child? I don't know, is there some link between Dewan/Tatum and that Gigandet-guy, because otherwise I really don't see the problem.
    Zelia • XXI • Film and royalty connoisseur • I blog at vesperlynds and everythingroyalty
    Exporting names from Greenland and Inuit mythology
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Amaury Charles Theo • Asa Fionnbharr Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Maz" • Asta Catherine Françoise • Aviaaja Margaret Undómiel "Avi"

GPs: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Cosmo James Ilasiaq "Jem" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien • Evelyn/Vera Alvaret Cleopatra

You're perfectly right, shivibziks, it was a bit unclear what I posted here. I just meant that Gigandet (I'm really keen tabloid reader, I admit) was the first to use this name (with different spelling), which is quite rare and that's why Tatums choice recalled me it - and ditto people commented article on Mail Online.
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

I think Everly is a pretty name, but I agree it wasn't that imaginative
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot