Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Baby

I hope they'll think traditional but still out-of-the-box (the box in which George/Edward and Victoria/Elizabeth seem to be the safest bets). Personally I root for either Alexander, Arthur or Richard (and admittedly, I don't think Edward would be the worst name for them to choose), or Matilda, Eleanor, Mary or Adelaide.

On a different note, I think that Zara's baby might be a Philip/Philippa (with a strong emphasis on Philip because I think it's a boy ). Zara's supposedly very close to her grandfather (like Anne is her father's favourite child), and Mike's dad is Phil. Plus, Zara's maiden name is Phillips, how perfect can it be?
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

Hurry up little royal baby!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

According to the Duchess of Cornwall (whose comment later on was confirmed by Clarence House), Baby Cambridge will be here by the end of the week (thankfully, it seems like it's been forever because they announced it so early on)
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting old Danish names, Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Théoden "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Johanna Ivalo Galadriel "Anna" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise

And for the moment: Atticus Aksel Inigo • Aviaaja Cleopatra Hero "Avi" • Fabiola Agnes Lúthien

I hope and pray if this baby is a girl she isn't named Diana because that poor child will have to live up a lady who is 'the people's princess.' thats too much and she needs to be able to have her own destiny, because if this baby is a girl, she'll be Queen!

Is it unlikely that they would use Catherine in the way that Queen Elizabeth II and the Queen Mum shared the name Elizabeth? or William?