Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NOT MAKENNA. I hate that name... Lol

I love Bryn / Brynne!
    Favorite Girls names -
    **Vivia**, Connelly Grace, Eliette Bryn, Emersyn Kori, Hazel, Brynne, Celia Dace, Scarlet Dace, Rosalie Nova

Favorite Boys names -
    Norris Jon, Saul Ryker, Gannon Bryce, Ian, Braver, Paxton, Jonas, Garick Jon, Kellan, Greyson Burke, Brymel, Dason Ash

Desiree'

**TryingToBecomeAMommy**

I'm just going to be completely honest here..
    Austyn and Carsyn look ridiculous. It's very teen mom to me. Carson and Austin are definitely nms but I would go with Austin only for a boy. Makenna literally makes my skin crawl..it makes me think of The show Toddlers and Tiaras, along with all the other namealikes (Mackenzie, Mckayla, Kenzie). Brynn is my favorite by a landslide.

I like Brynn best. I think Brynn Austin or Brynn Makenna work. I agree with Sugarfoot about the names.
    Favorite girl names of the moment: Cecilia, Eleanor, Amelia, Violet, Charlotte, and Ramona

Favorite boy names of the moment: Henry, Micah, Jack, Elijah, Owen, and Jonah

Since you asked for help deciding I'm assuming you want opinions, if you don't then feel free to disregard mine. I would go with Brynn it's NMS but it's pretty, sweet, simple but strong. There is a sophistication to it.

If you use Austin or Carson please don't use the "Y" spellings and turn perfectly nice looking names into ones that look downmarket and misspelled thanks to the Y phenomenon. All 50 versions of Makenna also look downmarket to me but bottom line go with your heart you have one really pretty choice imo and the start of a really good list if you're still looking.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

Brynn, without a doubt.
    Pending...