Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: wdyt of Khloe

I definitely think of the kadashians... much prefer chloe!

Chloe is beautiful. Khloe just looks trashy IMO.
    Top 10 girl's names: Serena * Audrey * Sienna * Bridget * Lucy * Hazel * Cordelia * Josephine * Claire * Alice
    Top 10 boy's names: Elliott * Callum * Theodore * Emmett * Nolan * Ian * Blake * Brennan * Adrian * Everett

I would definitely stick to Chloe. My first thoughts upon seeing Khloe in your post were "kreeatif" and "Kardashian", neither of which are positive IMO. Chloe is bright, pretty and timeless, Khloe ... less so. Actually, I've always thought that Khloe looks kind of strange written down.
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

I never really liked Chloe, but it's definitely preferable to Khloe. Chloe at least is classic, but traditionally, besides the occasional parent who wanted a "yoonique" name, Khloe was created by the Kardashians and has only risen in popularity because of her. Therefore, I don't recommend using Khloe because Khloe Kardashian is the ONLY thing people will think about when they hear it. Chloe - nobody thinks about the Kardashians with that spelling.

I prefer Chloe by far