Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: wdyt of Khloe

wdyt of Khloe

[FONT=Georgia]Now from what I've seen Khloe is the african american spelling of "Chloe" I love this name but, I don't want people thinking I'm doing to it because I'm a fan of the Kardashians. Plus, A old friend of mine is(Who I don't really talk to) having a baby in August and she's a spelling with a K. I'm out of a loop, I'm not sure what to do. Thoughts?[/FONT]
    If I'm on this account that means my other account was accidently locked up again.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "the African American spelling". The most famous bearer of the K spelling, as you mentioned, is Khloe Kardashian who is Armenian, not African American. The K spelling is used by people of all races.

As for the name itself, I really don't like it. It's too "yoonek" and "creatyve", and far too trendy. Why not name your daughter the classic, timeless Chloe? It sounds the same, and it will save your daughter a lifetime full of "Khloe with a K".

Good luck!
    Mom to Teddy and Pip. Naming #3.

Quote Originally Posted by teddy'smom View Post
    I'm not really sure what you mean by "the African American spelling". The most famous bearer of the K spelling, as you mentioned, is Khloe Kardashian who is Armenian, not African American. The K spelling is used by people of all races.

As for the name itself, I really don't like it. It's too "yoonek" and "creatyve", and far too trendy. Why not name your daughter the classic, timeless Chloe? It sounds the same, and it will save your daughter a lifetime full of "Khloe with a K".

Good luck!
    What I was trying to say, What I've seen is a lot of African Americans spelling with Kh. I love the CH as well it's not off the option list just yet. I just don't want her ( as in the old friend) thinking im copying her by naming her Chloe period. You know what I'm saying?

I think Khloe is kewl.
    Proud Mama to Serena Genevieve
    Expecting Twin Boys Summer 2014

Girls: Poppy, Georgiana, Claudia, Franny, Brighton
    Boys:James, August, River, Leo, Weston, Dylan, Cal, Harrison, Beck

Don't like it at all. Chloe is much, much better.