Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Love the previous suggestions of Anoushka, Mara, Nisha, and Seren. I think all sound good with India. Max and Leo great, too .

For a girl, what about Amara, Anya, Aveline, Azha, Eden, Eilidh ("eye-lee"), Elodie, Ember, Eshe, Ione, Leila, Lilou, Maya, Simanti, Soleil?

For a boy: Caio, Eamon, Eli, Emery, Matteo, Ronan, Shia, Soren, Taj, Thane, Winter?

ahhh Husband doesn't like Everett. and is sick of talking names. he won't play at all, and only suggests things like Rodrigo, Benito and Faulk. all in jest. i'm convinced we won't have a name by Feb. He likes Charlotte, but i know so many and my parent's dalmatian is a girl Charlie. so it's a no for me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Probably too out there for you, but I love Oona/Una with India.

Oona/Una sounds pretty and isn't too out there at all for me, but I don't like the spelling. We liked the sound of Niamh for India's middle name, but not being Irish and having a lot of relatives in India and Holland we opted for the Spanish Neve instead as everyone would find it easy to pronounce. I adore that it means snow too.

Boys
    Martin
    Fraser
    Peter
    Anton
    Tarun/Taran
    Rajan
    Apparao

Girls:
    Anita
    Mira
    Miranda