Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Arvin - have been really mulling this one over but can't get Marvin and Alvin out of my head when i think of it, and then i think of chipmunks.

I'm still having no luck on finding any names, boys or girls, that HB reacts positively to.
    here are some of the girls names i like. Some i like only as middle names. what do you all think?
    Lalita
    Saskia
    Griet
    Eyra
    Marguerite
    Seren
    Fay

For boys, perhaps you would like:
    Miles
    Atticus
    Gil

I really like the idea of India & Everett!

I'm not sure which of those girls names you would use as middles, but I think Saskia, Eyra, and Lalita are too matchy with India.
    I've never heard of Griet before and I'm not sure what to think of it. At first I thought Marguerite didn't go at all, but now I'm thinking that could be cute. Seren is nice, but I know a lot of people have mentioned the association with the chemical weapon that is pronounced the same. What about Solenne instead? I've never like Fay much and I think it sounds too fairy-like beside a name like India which has such depth.
    Raine might sound nice as a sister to India.

What about Priya?

I love Max, it's probably my number one name for Baby 3. Really like Everett too and dont think it's trendy at all.
    Mom to Jack Louis, Claire Bonnie and baby BOY due Christmas Day
    He will be either Max ,Ben, Ryan or Patrick
    Vote on my names http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9751728