Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts/Opinions on My List

I just realized I never posted my list of favorites and decided to do so now to counter the trolls.

Luna and Flora are our top two choices. I really love Euphemia, but my fiance' said no to it as a first name, but Euphemia Juliet is such a pretty combo, I thought I'd share it. The rest I haven't really ran by him, mainly because I think he'll reject them, but included them because I love them.

Luna Euphemia
    Luna Juliet
    Luna Isabel
    Luna Madeline
    Luna Artemis
    Luna Evette

Flora Madeline
    Flora Juliet
    Flora Artemis
    Flora Evette
    Flora Euphemia

Euphemia Juliet

Euleta Bloom
    Euleta Fawn

Euthenia Juliet
    Euthenia Lotus

Evette Bloom
    Evette Artemis
    Evette Madeline

Our Alternatives to Luna:
    Lunete Faunia
    Lunete Artemis
    Lunete Isabel

Luneta Fawn
    Luneta Bloom

Feel free to offer name suggestions as well!
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

love Luna Juliet, Flora Juliet and Flora Madeline from your list

Luna & Flora are both gorgeous, would be hard to chose between them. Flora is on my list & Luna is my kitten's name (she is grey like the moon & we got her on Hallowe'en)

Have to say I'm not keen on Euphemia, Euleta, Euthenia Lunette or Lunetta, they are too over the top frilly for me. I like Yvette more than Evette

Have you considered Etta? I love Etta Juliet (even with the repeating 'et' sound). i also discovered Miette today which I like
    Mum to Jude Michael

Hi Diana!

I love Luna!! Flora is okay, I think its creeping into my brain and sticking there, somehow . Euphemia is NMS.

Your combos I LOVE:

Luna Juliet: Its just purely perfect.
    Luna Artemis: Artemis is right beside Flora at the moment.
    Flora Madeline: Somehow, this is just so delicate, and I'm beginning to like it!
    Flora Juliet: it is me or do I just love any Juliet name??
    Flora Artemis: Stunning.
    Euthenia Juliet: ANYTHING with Juliet in it is gorgeous.

I definitely think Luna is better than or other variations, though, I do have a soft spot for Lumina.

SUGGESTIONS:

Lumina Juliet
    Athena
    Antonia

Er... that's all I can think of now, but when I find more, I post them

~Jasmine
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by vintage moon View Post
    love Luna Juliet, Flora Juliet and Flora Madeline from your list

Luna & Flora are both gorgeous, would be hard to chose between them. Flora is on my list & Luna is my kitten's name (she is grey like the moon & we got her on Hallowe'en)

Have to say I'm not keen on Euphemia, Euleta, Euthenia Lunette or Lunetta, they are too over the top frilly for me. I like Yvette more than Evette

Have you considered Etta? I love Etta Juliet (even with the repeating 'et' sound). i also discovered Miette today which I like
    I love frilly names! I'm not sure why, I think I just love how princess-like they sound. The reason I went with Evette over Yvette is we probably would shorten it to Eve. Also my grandma's name is Yvonne and I'm not a fan of naming my kid after family members, it just happened I like Evette. Plus I tend to like E names, so the E appeals to me more.

Etta is cute, but it doesn't add up to Luna and Flora for me. It sounds a little more spunky. I tend to like softer, sweet, sounding names.

Variations of Luna were added since my fiance' thought Luna wouldn't age well, but I think we'll end up going with Luna since I think it's pointless to name her Lunete when we'll call her Luna all the time.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine.lee View Post
    I definitely think Luna is better than or other variations, though, I do have a soft spot for Lumina.

SUGGESTIONS:

Lumina Juliet
    Athena
    Antonia

~Jasmine
    I have considered Lumina and Lumiya but I think it's almost too sweet sounding and then Luna as a nickname isn't as obvious.

As for Athena and Antonia, they're nice, but I don't love them. In general, I'm not a fan of A names, not sure why, the only ones I like are Aria and Alice. Aria is too tied to Pretty Little Liars though and Alice is too close to my fiance's sister's name Allison.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names