Results 6 to 10 of 36
Thread: worst youneek names ever
July 29th, 2012 05:06 PM #6
Truly horrible, I know. All I could think was Queeka aquickie with Wiz Kalifa and had to queef
Last edited by nymphalis antiopa; July 29th, 2012 at 05:08 PM.Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai
Expecting a little Catkin or
Fox June 2016
Pennyroyal, Nettle, Dandelion, Kitsune, Snapdragon, Henley, Perdita, Roisin, Honeysuckle, Fianna, Henbit, Chihiro, Rhoswen, Zerlin, Anonna, Araluen, Celandine, Madelief, Fionnuala, Fflur, Amabel, Olwen, Galatea
Huckleberry, Senna, Bramble, Thistle, Aryeh, Wolf, Sol, Guthrie, Thackeray, Atticus, Angus, Cormac, Jules, Bear, Yancey, Itsuki, Larkspur, Blue, Robin, Ewan, Cornelius, Clove, Phelan
July 29th, 2012 11:39 PM #8
The yooneek names that bug me the most are common names that have been mangled. Some cardinal sins:
- Replacing a -ly ending with -leigh. Ryleigh, Emileigh, Kayleigh. Bleigh.
- That pesky "y". Poor Madisyn.
- Adding extraneous letters or accents or spaces to the original spelling. Jaiyne, F'Reddie, and Anna Belle? No.
- Changing the first letter of a legitimate name to a "cooler" letter. If you name your kid Zaniel and Xavid, I will judge you.
- Boys names on girls. (No, Elliot is not unisex. Really.)
July 30th, 2012 01:43 AM #10Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
July 30th, 2012 01:50 AM #12
the worst ive seen was on the news they called their child La-a and pronounced it La-dash-aFirst year Uni student; Speech and Language Pathology
Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan, Kallie, Xia, Poet, Wren, Quinn
Lachlan, Ryan, Oliver, Benjamin, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper, Jace
July 21st, 2013 02:46 PM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Racy (no joke)
Sir Dymond (uhh)
Probably more..Sarah Beth <3
Violet Christine • Aurora Scarlett • Eden •
Micah James • Cash Henry •