Results 6 to 10 of 36
Thread: worst youneek names ever
July 29th, 2012 06:06 PM #6
Truly horrible, I know. All I could think was Queeka aquickie with Wiz Kalifa and had to queef
Last edited by nymphalis antiopa; July 29th, 2012 at 06:08 PM.Mommy of Juniper Teagan and Pyrus Nikolai
Nettle Chiyo ~ Catkin Guinevere ~ Chicory Tallulah ~ Goldenrod Leonie ~ Mallow Araminta ~ Cricket Matilda ~ Dandelion Jane ~ Verbena Boheme ~ Elm Genevieve ~ Chrysanthemum Honey
Bramble Gideon ~ Yarrow Barnaby ~ Thistle Dorian ~ Copper Silas ~ Sol Aurelius ~ Peregrine Ambrose ~ Huckleberry Iver ~ Carnelian Ptolemy ~ Hawthorn Otis ~ Arum Theodore
Check out my baby name blog: http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[
July 30th, 2012 12:39 AM #8
The yooneek names that bug me the most are common names that have been mangled. Some cardinal sins:
- Replacing a -ly ending with -leigh. Ryleigh, Emileigh, Kayleigh. Bleigh.
- That pesky "y". Poor Madisyn.
- Adding extraneous letters or accents or spaces to the original spelling. Jaiyne, F'Reddie, and Anna Belle? No.
- Changing the first letter of a legitimate name to a "cooler" letter. If you name your kid Zaniel and Xavid, I will judge you.
- Boys names on girls. (No, Elliot is not unisex. Really.)
July 30th, 2012 02:43 AM #10Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
July 30th, 2012 02:50 AM #12
the worst ive seen was on the news they called their child La-a and pronounced it La-dash-a15 year old who writes in her spare time, looking for new names all the time <3
Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper
July 21st, 2013 03:46 PM #14Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
Racy (no joke)
Sir Dymond (uhh)
Probably more..Sarah Beth <3
Violet Christine • Aurora Scarlett • Eden •
Micah James • Cash Henry •