Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2012

Yeah, I'm a couple days away from being able to test again. Actually if I just get my period again at least I know the changes I've made are keeping me regular. It sounds odd, but even THAT is a relief. Keeping you ladies in my thoughts! Good luck and baby dust to you!! <3
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

Dantea, I swear I had a dream that you announced you were pregnant on nameberry.
    (yes I sometimes have very mundane dreams where I do things like shower, make coffee, check nb....etc)

Hope this is a happy omen!

And to answer original, yes, plan is to start TTC early this fall.

Have started prenatals and have tracked cycle for awhile now. Haven't told any of my friends that babies are in the near future, I was the first in my group to get married, buy a house, etc, most of them are in grad school or looking for work...we're just on different pages right now which makes everything a little tricky. I guess i don't really want anyone IRL knowing we're starting to try.

Well good luck to you lineska! We're not really sharing anything with our IRL circle. So much drama! I hope you get pregnant quickly, it gets very frustrating very fast otherwise. <3

It looks like I skipped another period, so I have to test tomorrow to see if it's just the PCOS or pregnant.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

Thanks gigigibbons, my fingers are crossed for you!