Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2012

Hybrid View

Ttc 2012

There is another thread on here for those TTC spring so I thought I'd create a new one welcoming everyone TTC this year or into next!

Hubby and I started ttc in June so we're on month #2. Hubby SA (sperm analysis) came back low morph and motility but count is great. He's getting veriocele surgery in August. TTC is such a rocky journey already and we're only on month #2. Praying that it will happen for us soon!

Looking forward to hearing everyone's stories and journeys! Good luck and baby dust to us all!!

Are you TTC or going to start soon?

Hi Katyg. I've been TTC since March 25th, as my siggy says ^_^ which means we're approaching month 3. It's certainly frustrating not being pregnant yet, but we're still trying!

Good luck and baby dust!
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Hi dantea! I recognize you from the old thread! Glad to have you here. Trust me, even though I'm on cycle #2, I know how frustrating it is! Can't someone just tell AF to take a 9 month vacay? I won't mind it at all!!

I was on the old thread too, near the end. We've been trying since March also but hit a snag as I was diagnosed with PCOS. I missed one cycle, got the next and I'm waiting to see for this month. I've been trying to watch my diet, get more walking in, taking my pill and just anything I can think of to help my chances and get back to normal. We're definitely still trying!

I'm thinking of you ladies often, and I'm glad you started the new thread. <3
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncy Baby Boy: Tristan LeMarque * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele

Hi gigigibbons! Glad to hear you're making some changes to help with the PCOS. I'm sure it feels good to make positive changes and hey, if it helps baby making, that's just another positive!