Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2012

Thanks tinabina and clover, I'm definitely going to look into both the wondfo tests and OPKs...my cycles generally range from 30--46 with most between 36-38. A test that I dont feel bad about taking every day sounds wonderful about now!

I'm on day 33 now, so we're at least getting warmer! The wait is killing me, mostly because I feel like I've gained 10% of my body weight in bloat (lovely, sorry) in the past week...if I'm not pregnant, this is PMS to end all PMS.

Hang in there, whit, and welcome, grecianern!

@Clover -
    I just looked up the Wondo on Amazon... do they come with the applicator, do you even need one? Just curious. thanks for the info!

@grecianern - Not sure what you mean by applicator. The Wondfo tests are just very basic strips, individually packaged, that you dip into a urine sample. You don't pee on them directly. I personally have a huge stash of little plastic cups I got at a restaurant supply store that I use and toss, though you could technically use any container and then wash it.

Another great thing about them is that I've read about a million reviews, and people report almost never seeing an evaporation line. When I tested positive 9 DPO, I used the test in the afternoon, and then forgot to read it for about two hours. I was sure it was evap, but sure enough, the line got darker over the next 24 hours. And you better believe, that at 30 cents a piece, I took one every 4 or 5 hours!

Well, the ultrasound today showed a possible ectopic pregnancy. My doc says that explains the change in my beta levels. I am going to take a shot tomorrow (can't remember the name), that should stop any more development. If it doesn't work in time, I'll have to have surgery. She said it has a 94% success rate when it's taken this early, so here's hoping :-)

@Clover - Thanks so much... I tried to find some instructions. I think I am going to purchase these today.

@Whit32 - I am so sorry. Good luck with the shot. Positive thoughts headed your way!