Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation 6th little girl! Eve!!

My mother is having a little girl. Oh. My. God. I didn't even know she could still do that O_o There are five full blooded kids. Spencer Dean, Quinton James, Erica Rane (ME), Elizabeth Renee, and Zachary Lloyd. Several steps/halfs, Tony Lynn (boy), Ella Frances, Seth ..., and Charlie .... The initials for me and my sisters weren't planned. Now that we noticed it, Mom wants the same for the new little one! She is DEAD SET on Eve. I love the name, so I'm not complaining! (: So, R names? She doesn't like many "Rose" names. Rowena is out of the question. Nothing to "V" heavy. I showed her some from my collection. She likes (in no particular order)
    Rune, Rhodaline, Raisa, Redel, Rhiannon, Ratanna, Rhoswen, Rasha, Reueliah, Roya or Ruya. Her favorites from the list are Rune, Rhodaline, Rhiannon and Rhoswen. So any more suggestions? ALSO! Any R names floating around that happen to mean Vision or Dream? She only took a pg test because she had a dream she had another baby! Funny how it worked out! So, thankyou very much Berries!!

P.S. Maybe throw in some boy names just incase? Whatever you think would fit her naming style (: I can't seem to pinpoint what her style is, all over the place imo. Maybe you'll have a better idea?

Ooo, I love Rhiannon. My best friend up the street when I was 3 was called Rhiannon and I haven't met one since.
    If only I could make a living naming other people's children...

Girl names I'm loving right now: Alaka, Jane, Daisy, Arabella, Francesca, Georgia, Ciara, Violet, Flora, Raphaela, Beatrice, Winter, Hazel, Delia, Bronwen
    Boy names I love (after naming 5 of my own): Gideon, Watson, Magnus, Miles, Oliver, Callum, Felix, Rafferty/Rafe, Edmund, Reuben

I love R names. My favorites are:

Regis (yes, it can be used for girls)
    Reese
    Regina/Regena
    Regan
    Rita
    Reed
    Riley

Since these names are so short, most would probably go better with Eva, but they're just suggestions. Hope you (and she) find one you like.

The name Aislinn/Aisling means dream or vision, but it doesn't start with an R.

Eve Rosalba
    Eve Rosamund
    Eve Ruya (Ruya apparently means vision or sight in Arabic...)
    Eve Rachel (Rachel was the mother of Joseph, who had all of those dreams prediciting famine and plenty while in Egypt.)
    Eve Rana (rana means an eye-catching object or to gaze, in Arabic
    Eve Ragna (Ragna means advice or counsel)

You also might try names from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream
    Eve Helena
    Eve Titania
    Eve Lysandra
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

What about Reve (dream in french) or Reverie? Perhaps not the best options with Eve but sounds like something she may be interested in.
    Last edited by ange84; July 28th, 2012 at 02:28 AM.