Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieberry View Post
    Thanks for feedback Berries! I was nervous to put my list out there because I feel like it's all over the place but a lot of time went into making it. I seriously love all of these names. Some of them are family names and others I love the sound and meaning of. One big thing I worry about is popularity. I want to love the name I use even if it explodes and becomes #1. Feedback is really helping me sort out my feelings about the list. I'm suprised how many people are Gwendolen/Gwendolyn G. fans... I worry about it being too "G" heavy... am I nuts? Again, thanks!
    I love Gwendolen (and I much, much prefer that spelling to Gwendolyn), but I agree that it doesn't go well with your surname.

Collette and Aislinn, I don't have a number 3!

Jude, blackbird.

Teddy * Alma * Marian * Frances * Amra * Donovan

Cordelia is wonderful and would be really cute.
    I also like Reverie. At first I thought that Reverie Garris would be too heavy on the R, but I actually find it adorable.
    My third pick is Colette, although I kind of have mixed feelings with the last name.

My three favourites (in order, first to third) are Bethany, Savannah and Clover.
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias

Marigold, Tatiana, Tabitha and Gwendolen. So hard to choose!
    "I think that is what life is all about, actually. About children and flowers." -Audrey Hepburn