Names Searched Right Now:
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    We seem to have a small influx of triplet pregnancies at the moment.

Just something I've noticed.

Edited to add: Celestia's triplet birth announcement in the 'Birth Announcements' forum is a fake, I found a copy of the photo she claims is of her triplets, dated from 2011.
    I didn't know how to say that, but I did the drop image in Google thing and found the image as well.
    Writer. Techie. Musical enthusiast. Name lover.

Quote Originally Posted by samanthajoelle View Post
    I didn't know how to say that, but I did the drop image in Google thing and found the image as well.
    Great minds think alike - that's what I did!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemary View Post
    Great minds think alike - that's what I did!
    That they do!! I knew I had seen that image somewhere and was at a lost for words when I saw it.
    Writer. Techie. Musical enthusiast. Name lover.

I just wanted to say Pam and Linda. Their will be alot of troll birth announcements. Celestia is one and so is momtothree. Hopefully the troll problem gets better and people realise. You do not need a baby to be on nameberry. I'm 14 and have loved this site since I was 12 and also have a name blog but obviously some people don't get it.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Quote Originally Posted by samanthajoelle View Post
    That they do!! I knew I had seen that image somewhere and was at a lost for words when I saw it.
    I think I may have seen it before as well, that's what triggered my suspicions.

Pathetic really.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~