Names Searched Right Now:
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    This thread should be stickied, lol.

So. I think we all suspect 'mommydearest' of being a troll. What do you think Pam and Linda?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Has anyone mentioned daddy8 yet? The one with the ever-changing number of kids, all of whom have disabilities, including a teenager with a dangerous mental disorder and the magical ability to change his age in every post?

There's a thread in the Momberries forum where someone (I forget who but thank you) thankfully pointed out the inconsistencies, which were pretty obvious.
    k♥m
    mid-20s. grad student at AU.
    Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

How about mumtothree ? She sounds like a troll. Look at her birth announcement for her "triplets"...

YES, I have been soooo annoyed with MommyDearest, and I very much would like her very sarcastic and rude comments to at least be noted. There's also been the suggestion that she is the same person as basicsand, and that should be noted as well.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

And I have some (at least circumstantial) evidence:

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...c-and-timeless

basicsand says Daniel will be one of many in the classroom, then, later on, mommydearest backs it up with statistics.

I know it's not a slam dunk or anything, but it's at least suggestive, right?
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin