Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Trolls are so annoying and pointless...I'm going to start a thread now, I think.
    ♪~genevieve~♪

my current name loves:

for the beautiful young girl: ivy, felicity, cora, rose, flora, josephine, virginia, anastasia, louisa, francesca, clara, saskia, wren, penelope, cassia, ruth, eleanor, jane, piper, juliet, eliza, scarlett, aurora, georgia, eloise

for the dashing young boy: theodore, felix, hugo, august, henry, caspar, jack (looking for more additions)

More new threads sound good to me too! It seems the majority of the posts are in the girls name section.

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Yes good. I don't know how good my threads are going to be but hopefully better than the trolls.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

Oooooh I am so upset! We have to do something! I am glad you ladies a re as mad as I am..I love Nameberry..

If it's the same people coming back over and over again, I wonder if the problem could be helped having the moderators block their IP addresses? I've never moderated a community so I'm not sure if that even makes sense. I'm just frustrated by this problem. The troll issue seems to have been escalating for months, first with all of the fakers we've been getting lately and now with the blatant trolls. Has this always been a problem and I'm just now noticing it?