Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Woah!!! Now I know what you're talking about!!! Maybe we should start a Berry rebellion and make 100s of good threads to cancel out the bad ones.
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

great idea whirligig!!
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Is there a reason we've become such a target lately? I usually ignore the trolling, but I'm curious. This has been an escalating problem lately. For a while I thought it was the same girl or maybe a small group of friends who kept coming back over and over again under different usernames, but now I'm not sure.

We need to spread the word somehow to other Berries. I've no idea how. We need to get replying to some other threads as well so they move up the ranks. Honestly, this situation has got me so angry that I had to walk away from the computer and do something to stop me doing something drastic. To every berry: Spread the word and make new good threads.
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

nono, I think many of them are the same person. One or two are people who "let their sisters, friends, and coworkers use their accounts" :-/. Here are the trolls I have seen as of late:

Me3452 - went so far as to start a thread based on my username
    Starlightxx
    Matilda5
    Courtneyy
    Charlotte1
    Natashaa
    Megan123
    Kaykay12