Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Exclamation Annoying Trolls!

I am seriously frusterated by the goofy 12 year old that have infilltrated this site by post crazy threads!! Can't we do something about this????I mean really!! Tickytocky!!make it stop!!!!

I found them mildly amusing and just ignored them until now but the whole first page and some of the second page is full of troll topics. Its very frustrating! All the legitimate topics are being bumped down to the archives because of this. I can't find any real threads to respond to right now!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

I didn't know what you meant until I went onto the newest post page and saw this. I can't believe it!!! To the person is doing this please respect our site!!!
    guinea piggie mama to Hetty+Olga+Enid+Winnie

Last edited by strawberry shortcake; July 27th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

Yes, the troll problem has gotten out of control lately. Would it be possible to get more moderators so that this problem can be dealt with? I find this entire situation really disappointing as I love Nameberry but I've never been on a naming site that had this big of a troll problem, especially with such obvious trolls.