Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    The thing is, they are all online at the same time, so there could possibly be a group, or a room full of computers.

I take option 1.

~Jasmine
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Looks like many of the troll threads have been deleted, at least I dont see Coffin, Roadstomper, and can I spell "Courtney" like ccncpkklafbaj anymore..?

Add courtney67.
    No Children Yet, But Currently Love:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Matthias | Thaddeus | Ephraim | Gideon
    Arietta | Maren | Frances | Christian | Shepherd | Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine.lee View Post
    The thing is, they are all online at the same time, so there could possibly be a group, or a room full of computers.

I take option 1.

~Jasmine
    For some reason that cracked me up because I picture a big room of computers in an underground bunker plotting how to disrupt....people looking for baby names.

Bizarre world.

You're right though, I think it's a few friends.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine.lee View Post

I take option 1.

~Jasmine
    Could be a bunch of young friends all in a room with a bunch of laptops? But I agree, I think that it's probably most likely one person. What a strange way to spend your time. (Although I suppose that there are people who would say the same thing of going into in depth discussions of baby names on a forum like this, so perhaps I shouldn't judge.)