Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elisabeth rae View Post
    nono, I think many of them are the same person. One or two are people who "let their sisters, friends, and coworkers use their accounts" :-/. Here are the trolls I have seen as of late:

Me3452 - went so far as to start a thread based on my username
    Starlightxx
    Matilda5
    Courtneyy
    Charlotte1
    Natashaa
    Megan123
    Kaykay12
    Add katherine984 to the list.

I thought there was thing where you can only have one e-mail per account, how is one person making so many?!?!
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I know I replied to one, but thanks for the link to this thread/ the list of usernames, strawberry shortcake.

I dont like to jump to troll since there have been some very out there names that were legit, but when theyre replying to each other "Thank you for the beautiful name!" (what??) it's pretty obvious. It boggles the mind that a baby name board would have trolls to begin with...seriously, why?

Argh, I'll be around for a little while here if theres a "berry revolution"...happy to bump up some old legit threads or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by catloverd View Post

I thought there was thing where you can only have one e-mail per account, how is one person making so many?!?!
    there is also courtney46, or something...grrrrrr

any also one who i forgot, but she posted on 'her own' thread.

SHe is probably a troll on heaps of popular sites!

sorry for the mistakes, my hand are getting sore trying to 'control the trolling. (lol, not funny)

~Jasmine
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

She could have multiple e-mails. I have more than one e-mail account that I use, and then I have loads of other accounts that I don't. Old ones, ones that I made and then never really took to, ones that I used to sign up for things so that spam gets sent there rather than to serious accounts.

It could also be that it's a small group trolling rather than just one person.

Yep, you beat me to it. So the latest is:

Me3452
    Starlightxx
    Matilda5
    Courtneyy
    Charlotte1
    Natashaa
    Megan123
    Kaykay12
    katherine984
    courtney67

A troll can easily get many email addresses and register an id with each address. If the troll is not too sophisticated, moderators should be able to recognize her (or them) by their IP address. There are ways a troll can get different IP address but I don't want to tell too much in case she is reading.
    Last edited by bmm; July 27th, 2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: add the latest troll ids