Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    There is also someone (I can't remeber the username) that keeps replying to them so they move up the rankings. It makes me feel sick!!!
    Oh, sorry. That was probably me, but I thought I should just reply saying "troll alert" so that new berries would know not to feed the trolls! I'll stop now. :P
    Eva ♡
    teenberry, dancer, book lover, tv obsesser, and musical theatre geek

Georgia | Rose | Penelope | Eleanor | Eliza | Jane | Maya | Juliette | Claire
    Jack | Theodore | Tobias | August | Caspar | Felix | Finn

Yeah, we've got to tell Pam and Linda ASAP.

~Jasmine
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Honestly, I don't think starting new threads by legit members will do anything. The trolls will just continue to make new threads or disrupt the legit threads. What we need is more moderators. That way, when something like this happens, they can just block the IP addresses, shut down the threads and ban the trolls.

Berries, me3452 is online as well... that's a troll. (elisabeth rae has reported her BTW)

I'm not sure if its the same person, but its a troll alright!
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine.lee View Post
    Yeah, we've got to tell Pam and Linda ASAP.

~Jasmine
    Pretty sure I read in the "All About Nameberry" forum that Pam gets a notification if her name is posted on a thread, so pretty sure she'll see this as soon as she comes online!

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.