Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Yes, totally driving me crazy. Maybe Pam or Linda can make a Facebook announcement about it and to encourage berries to respond to and start real threads to combat the trolls.
    Mom to Seth Andrew and Madeline Frances

Other current favorites (girls): Rosemary, Elizabeth, Tessa, Susanna, Katherine; (boys): Noel, Spencer, Patrick, Rory, Alexander

Also, I just noticed that some are being quite odd and posting somewhat normal posts wanting opinions on normal names that are their favorites along with their weird tickietockie posts.... I have no clue what these 2 year olds are up to....
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I don't know if leah367 is on the list, but he/she/it should be. Sigh. Because now they're replying to other people's threads. Latest new name? TickieTockie.

EDIT: AND kaylee45... seems like whoever this is is just typing in names and then a couple of numbers for usernames - on one hand, it's annoying, on the other hand, it makes it easier to find them.

EDIT AGAIN: What if for a while new posts/accounts/threads had to go through mods first? That way you can weed out these annoying trolls until they get bored.
    Last edited by princessnoribori; July 27th, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
    ~Nora

♥♥♥ Elizabeth ~ Alice ~ Anneliese ~ Violet ~ Eve ~ Mireille ~ Amelie ~ Catherine ~ Emmeline ~ River ~ Sophia ~ Rose ~ Eliska ~ Sybil ♥♥♥

♥♥♥ James ~ Lysander ~ Rory ~ Hugo ~ Gavin ~ Niles ~ Salem ~ Bennett ~ Callum ~ Noah ~ Jude ~ Patrick ~ Luke ~ Owen ♥♥♥

Add carol98, abcxyz, and tickietockie to the list.
    Last edited by southern.maple; July 27th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

...debbiesue...
    Mom to Willa, Cora, Sybil, and Olive.