Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I think I have just met some of the trollers. Feeling very deflated. I think they are a group of 'friends' that I told about my obsession with nameberry a few days ago. They must of thought it was 'FUN' o annoy me like this. I have just seen them now and were talking about what we've been doing today and I told them about this because I basically have been on it all day and they told me they were sorry and ran away laughing and were talking about some stupid names which match the ones in the trollers threads. I'm not 100% sure it was them but I have a feeling it might be. I am so sorry! I can't express how sorry I am. I will understand if I am band from nameberry after this.
    I don't think you'd be banned from Nameberry because some attention-deprived brats with no time or respect for others did this.

My advice to you is, get some new friends, ones who really are friends.
    No Children Yet, But Currently Love:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Matthias | Thaddeus | Ephraim | Gideon
    Arietta | Maren | Frances | Christian | Shepherd | Jameson

It's not just this site it's alot of poll sites...sadly
    I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our little butterball ♥
    EDD: 11/09/14

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I think I have just met some of the trollers. Feeling very deflated. I think they are a group of 'friends' that I told about my obsession with nameberry a few days ago. They must of thought it was 'FUN' o annoy me like this. I have just seen them now and were talking about what we've been doing today and I told them about this because I basically have been on it all day and they told me they were sorry and ran away laughing and were talking about some stupid names which match the ones in the trollers threads. I'm not 100% sure it was them but I have a feeling it might be. I am so sorry! I can't express how sorry I am. I will understand if I am band from nameberry after this.
    I'm sorry to hear about that but don't worry - you won't be banned from Nameberry just because some lifeless backstabbers wanted attention.

I'm in secondary school (I assume you are, too) and as time goes by you learn the warning signs of backstabbers pretty quickly, and "ran away laughing" is just a massive alarm bell to me, as well as the fact that they targeted a site that was a personal favourite of yours. It doesn't sound like a respectful way to treat you at all, so they aren't worth your time or company. Don't even bother with people like that, not when there are so many friendly people in the world you can talk to instead.

Anyway, don't let it ruin your summer holiday! Enjoy watching the Games.
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

You can add jenni14 to the list.

This is beyond annoying.
    Mom to Willa, Cora, Sybil, and Olive.

sara488 is now flooding the forums...
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables