Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    me3452 actually had the nerve to send me a private message saying she wasn't a troll and telling me I was rude for calling her one! Then she made a post about my username!

I think I have just met some of the trollers. Feeling very deflated. I think they are a group of 'friends' that I told about my obsession with nameberry a few days ago. They must of thought it was 'FUN' o annoy me like this. I have just seen them now and were talking about what we've been doing today and I told them about this because I basically have been on it all day and they told me they were sorry and ran away laughing and were talking about some stupid names which match the ones in the trollers threads. I'm not 100% sure it was them but I have a feeling it might be. I am so sorry! I can't express how sorry I am. I will understand if I am band from nameberry after this.
    Please contribute to the Nameberry Combination Charts by adding your names to this thread. I would really appreciate your help! http://http://nameberry.com/nametalk...tistics/page19

Oh dear Well at least you figured it out! It's no longer a mystery

Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I think I have just met some of the trollers. Feeling very deflated. I think they are a group of 'friends' that I told about my obsession with nameberry a few days ago. They must of thought it was 'FUN' o annoy me like this. I have just seen them now and were talking about what we've been doing today and I told them about this because I basically have been on it all day and they told me they were sorry and ran away laughing and were talking about some stupid names which match the ones in the trollers threads. I'm not 100% sure it was them but I have a feeling it might be. I am so sorry! I can't express how sorry I am. I will understand if I am band from nameberry after this.
    If thats the case, that sucks! People can be so mean.

I swear I just started to feel sick thinking about that situation, I'm just guessing youre in high school (although I suppose name-nerdy teenager could be anywhere from junior high through college) and that's just breeding ground for doing something like that. Some days I just want to click my heels together in the street because I'm done being a teenager forever.

Do NOT blame yourself and I cant imagine youd be banned for their actions. Now I dont know you IRL, but just from hearing that I can tell you that you are SO much better than these "friends." It'll be OKAY.

Quote Originally Posted by whirligig View Post
    I'm sure you won't be banned from Nameberry. You are being bullied, and it's not your fault that these girls are immature, attention-starved little shits. I've been very confused as to where these trolls have been coming from and why they've been so persistent, though, so your explanation really does sort of make sense.

It isn't your fault at all and you shouldn't feel deflated or guilty. It's 100% the fault of the girls who've decided to spend their time bothering a community that you enjoy and are a contributing member of.

Honestly, it's so clear to me that spending your time doing something that you enjoy is infinitely preferable to spending your time wasting others' time just for the sake of doing so. These girls you know are losers.
    Last edited by nono; July 27th, 2012 at 04:29 PM.