Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    hailey53553 has started trolling. Looks like I'm going to be on nameberry all night. I'll be typing away watching the opening ceremony with my mum telling me off for being such a name nerd. Haha!!!
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

I can't believe they're back. I was on here a couple of hours ago and they seemed to have disappeared. But they're Ba-ack! Augh, it's so annoying! I think they are attention-deprived little 12-year-olds with no friends, they are with their friends doing this for 'fun'.

Berries, we must unite and stop this madness preventing people who want to talk about real names!

Also, the secret agents for names thing = awesome. I would go see that movie!
    Currently Loving:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Caroline | Isannah | Thessaly | Flannery | Ophelia | Sybil | Cecily | Sidonie | Lydia | Annabel | Rosanna
    Thaddeus | Matthias | Ephraim | Gideon | Tristan | Gabriel | Japheth | Jesse | Barrett | Ciaran | Corin | Perrin | Tobias | Wesley | Jameson
    estelleandetoile.tumblr.com

It is super annoying. Thankfully when I clicked on one that looked like a troll thread, it didn't show up. Hopefully they are being deleted.
    Name-obsessed Writer
    Current Faves
    Acacia, Eleanor, Margaret, Guinevere, Myna, Lydia, Mira, Odessa, Ciara, Gwendolyn
    Alexander,Cassius, Nicholas, Sebastian, Cyrus, August, Caspian, Eramus, Benedict, Milton

Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    It is super annoying. Thankfully when I clicked on one that looked like a troll thread, it didn't show up. Hopefully they are being deleted.
    I found that too. Keep up the good work everyone. The mission controllers at HQ will be proud.
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

me3452 is back. I reported one of their posts, but you have to wait 60 seconds between reporting using the little icon in the lower left corner. Come on guys! Let's report these trolling posts!
    Currently Loving:
    Anneliese | Jessamine | Genevieve | Emmeline | Caroline | Isannah | Thessaly | Flannery | Ophelia | Sybil | Cecily | Sidonie | Lydia | Annabel | Rosanna
    Thaddeus | Matthias | Ephraim | Gideon | Tristan | Gabriel | Japheth | Jesse | Barrett | Ciaran | Corin | Perrin | Tobias | Wesley | Jameson
    estelleandetoile.tumblr.com