Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Do you like Azula as a name for a girl?

59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 47.46%
  • No

31 52.54%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Azula?

I love Avatar, and so I'm familiar with the name. If you love it, go for it! I personally think it's a very pretty name, and that Zula makes a nice nn (:

Just sounds like Zulu to me. Or those things they blow at football matches? Vuzula??!!

Northern Virginia/DC metro area
    I believe suzywoo means a vuvuzela. Hmmm, I'd never connected that before.

Personally, I love the name Azula. It's so pretty and sassy and unique. Sure, the character from ATLA was nuts, but she was also totally awesome.
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Viola Ailsa Coraline
    Emmett Kieran Prosper Zeke August

I like it! I would actually love to see Azula on a little girl (wouldn't use it myself, though).
    Julian Balthasar Fox-Piers Raphael St John-Arthur Serapion Becket

Marguerite Aliénor-Elisabet Wilhelmine Geneviève Rosemary-Catherine Atalanta

Cair Paravel :)
    Meh. I don't LOVE it, but I don't HATE it, either. It is very unusual, and it just doesn't wow me. It's a nice name, though, and could have several cool nns (although I feel like I'd like Azalea, Azul, and Azure (even Azura?) all much more).
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!