Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: *Missing* BNG!

Your name: Bailee Nicole
    Your husbands name: Wyatt Owen

Your 10 year old boy Declan Tierney.

Your 7 year old girl Isla Paisley.

Your 3 year old boy Aidan Riley.

Your 4 week old twin girls, Tessa Makenzey and Mia Kassidey.

Your out at the mall with all the kids. Declan is pushing the twins, your husbands walking beside you, your carrying Aidan and Isla is walking infront. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Aidan in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids. You go to run but stop. Your husband's crying and there are only 4 children beside him one is missing!

Little Aidan is missing and the police revel it is now a kidnap investigation. You're gobsmacked!

What happen next?
    We are very sad and devastated a for a week and a half after the kidnapping. Later, we resume our normal lives and except that we may never see our little Aidan again. The kids miss our little boy. We pray every night in hopes of his return, but are told by police that he is most likely dead as it is winter. Even though we go back to our normal lives (our kids need a strict schedule), we still are focused on the main goal of finding Aidan.

It takes 2 months to find Aidan. His kidnapper is a stranger from the mall who was trying to help him escape the fire, but couldn't find me or Wyatt afterwards. The kidnapper hands himself in with hopes to find Aidan's parents.

You find him and your delighted your family is finally back to normal but you all have to go to counciling

How does it effect each child mentally and physically?
    *I am back to normal once he is back, but Wyatt, Declan, Isla and Aidan aren't.
    *Wyatt is also glad that he is home, but can't help thinking that this will happen to another one of the kids and buys the ADT alert system.
    *Declan loves his family and his brother the most. He was very upset when Aidan was missing. When he came back he was very happy and back to normal, but he still prays a lot to make sure this never happens again.
    *Isla and Aidan are best friends and the love each other more than anything. They play together all the time and don't take time for granted anymore.
    *Declan is very scared and sleeps with Wyatt and I every night. He doesn't want to be away from us ever again.
    *The twins were too young to be effected.

Your name: Eleonore Zara Brown
    Your husbands name: Vincent Ryan Brown

Your 10 year old: Redmond Ryan Brown
    Your 7 year old: Ada Giovanna Brown
    Your 3 year old: Flynn Brennan Brown
    Your 4 week old twins: Primrose Virginia Brown & Prudence Margaret Brown

Your out at the mall with all the kids Red pushing the twins, your husbands walking beside you, your carrying Flynn and Ada is walking infront. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Flynn in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids you go to run but stop your husbands crying and there is only 4 children beside him one is missing!

Which one is missing?
    Ada

The police revel it is now a kidnap investigastion your gobsmacked.

What happen next?
    Police can't find anything on because everything on videotape was erased. You try to do campaigns and find volunteers which help you to get through this situation and do everything they can to find Ada. The news is all over the internet, TV and everyone in the whole country knows how does little Ada look. The police finds some evidence with the witnesses help who saw a red car which was seen leaving the parking lot when the incident happened.

How long does it take to find them?
    If the 7 year olds missing- 3 months

Who was the kidnapper?'
    A stranger

How did you find them?
    The police find leads and track them down.

You find them and your delighted your family is finally back to normal but you all have to go to counciling

How does it effect each child mentally and physically?
    Ada becomes a bit insecure as well as her big brother Red for whom this expierence was as well very traumatizing. The whole family attends counseling sessions and few monts later things get back to normal.

The End
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.

Me: Autumn Elizabeth Obama.
    DH: Parker Joseph Obama.

1. Zachary Sage Obama, 10.
    2. Axel Josiah Obama, 7.
    3. Seamus Dominic Obama, 3.
    4. Damian Angel Obama, NB.
    5. Patrick Jace Obama, NB.

Axel is missing.
    It takes 3 months.

Kidnapper: (Stranger) Austin James Picasso.
    Mr. Picasso hands himself in.

Axel doesn't speak for a few months.

Your name: Caroline Mae Thompson
    Your husbands name: Charles Matthew Thompson

Your 10 year old
    Riley Finn

Your 7 year old
    Paisley Kate

Your 3 year old
    Aidan Liam

Your 4 week old twins
    Two girls- Kennedy Chelsea & Mackenzie Blair

Your out at the mall with all the kids- Riley pushing the twins, your husbands walking beside you, your carrying Aidan and Paisley is walking in front. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Aidan in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids you go to run but stop your husbands crying and there is only 4 children beside him one is missing!

Which one is missing? Aidan
    The police reveal it is now a kidnap investigation- you’re gobsmacked.

What happen next?
    After sever interviews and news programs, you finally find Aidan two months later. He was kidnapped by a stranger. The stranger’s neighbor saw the child and remembered his face from a missing poster.
    Check out my name list
    https://listography.com/action/new-list?folder=M&ak=3d113e96f633d709d3cd8e40

xoxo Sam
    (Current faves: Leighton, Cassidy, Ruby, Spencer, Louis, Riley)

My name - Freya Wren
    Husband's name - Eliot Oliver

Together we have five beautiful children;
    10 year old, Finn Sullivan
    7 year old, Wolf Justice
    3 year old, Cian Callahan
    And 4wk old twin girls, Luna Alexandra & Margot Arianna

One day we are all out at the mall with the kids. Finn is pushing the twins, my husband's walking beside me, I'm carrying Cian, and Wolf is walking in front. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and I can see flames raising from the ground floor! I see Eliot faintly with the other kids running, I still have Cian in my arms but things become blurry and I pass out.
    When I wake up I'm outside the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. I turn my head and see Eliot and the kids, and am about to go running but stop, Eliot is crying and there is only 4 children beside him. One is missing!

My little boy, three year old Cian Callahan is missing after the fire, police assure us that he is not in the building and reveal that after extensive investigation they are now treating it as a kidnapping. We are gobsmacked.

In the months to follow I become an emotional wreck, Cian was with me when he went missing, I failed to protect him and now he's gone. My sister moves in with me to help me take care of Luna and Margot while Eliot agrees that it be best if he move with Finn and Wolf into his parents while I recover. Our marriage breaks down. We do press conferences together begging the public for information on our missing little boy, we release photograph after photograph in the hope that somebody will recognise him... And after two months, someone finally does.

Two months after Cian first went missing, we receive a call from the police late on evening saying they have strong evidence to believe they have found our son, my heart stops beating. Alive? Yes.
    Eliot and I go to the police station leaving our four other children with my sister and their grandparents, at the station we wait half an hour before a middle aged woman comes in carrying a bundle underneath a dark blanket. Before she has barely taken two steps into the room I am up and rip the blanket from her hands revealing the face of a terrified child. My child. Cian.

The hours and days after Cian's return to us are a blur. Police say that the people who took our son have been apprehended, I press them for information on who they are and what they wanted, fearing the worse and that our little boy had been tortured or worse. But the police reassured me that the couple who had taken Cian had recently lost their son of a similar age and were "emotionally confused", Cian had been treated well, fed, and slept in the couple's son's bedroom. They hadn't allowed him out but after two months of climbing the walls they let him into their small yard to play, which is when their neighbour spotted him and recognised Cian from the news.

Though I am delighted to have the family back together it takes us a lot of time to recover, first individually and then as a whole, last to be fixed is mine and Eliot's marriage.
    As the oldest, Finn bore the brunt of the collapse of the family and my inability to take care of them, a lot of damage sustained to him was irreversible because of his age and he never really turned back to "normal". Finn became terribly introverted and reclusive, he found it difficult to talk to us about anything, but within time this got gradually better until we were having up to four conversations a day.
    Seven year old Wolf did the opposite of his big brother to cope with what had happened, he became vicious and bed tempered, the first thing he did when he saw Cian was bite him. We paid for a lot of behavioural therapy for Wolf to go back to the way he was, and while it worked on some level, something had broken inside of my middle baby boy. After several years, most of which was spent in uncomfortable silence between the two boys, Finn and Wolf started to help each other, they could communicate without words and became each others rock.
    Cian understood that he had been taken by poorly people who were sad to have lost their own son, what they did wasn't right but we shouldn't hate them because they had been poorly, Cian was the first to accept this, it took the rest of us a long time to cool the burning fury towards the people who'd shattered my family. People treated Cian differently but after several months he returned to his normal, happy go lucky self, the dynamic of the family had changed and this is what he struggled with most, he for the most part he was the most unaffected of us all.
    My babies, at only four weeks old when Cian disappeared, didn't know anything that was going on, all they knew what that their source of food, warmth and love was no longer a constant, and all love smiling faces had been replaced with cold bodies. But they had each other, and this is how they coped.
    Eliot and I fought and struggled and fought some more. We slept in separate rooms for the first eighteen months, me in with Cian and him in our double bed, we barely talked or even looked at each other. Things were very difficult. Until one day, about sixteen/seventeen months after the incident, Finn came to us, and in one of the first full sentences he'd spoken to us since, said "Mum, Dad, we're okay now, time to fix you." And we took our oldest son's advice, went to marriage counselling, started talking, and eventually, on the third anniversary of the mall fire, renewed our wedding vows to each other and to our five children.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith