Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: *Missing* BNG!

Your name : Emilia Marie Walker {nee Holden}
    Your husbands name : Maxwell Andrew Walker

Your 10 year old : Declan Riley Walker

Your 7 year old : Aurora Hazel Walker

Your 3 year old : Flynn Callahan Walker

Your 4 week old twins : Caleb Sebastian Walker / Lydia Iris Walker

Your out at the mall with all the kids, Declan is pushing the twins, your husbands walking beside you, your carrying Flynn and Aurora is walking infront. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Flynn in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids you go to run but stop your husbands crying and there is only 4 children beside him one is missing!

Which one is missing?
    7 year old Aurora is missing.

The police reveal it is now a kidnap investigation you're gobsmacked!

The next few hours and few days are a blur. Max and I knew enough that 24 hours in was a critical stage, most statistics state after this the majority of child kidnapping cases end in death. The horrific idea of not having Aurora come home or that we may be faced with a body left me frankly a mess for a good few hours. A week after Aurora disappeared a young girls body was found in the back of a car abandoned on a road 30 miles from our home. Sobbing and shaking we were asked to come to identify the body, thankfully it wasn't Aurora but I sobbed for this little girl, and our little girl, alone and frightened. Our family gathered ever closer over the next two months as the investigation moved around us. A lack of evidence, too many dead ends and too long without Aurora left us all emotionally wrung out, Declan became more withdrawn and at night we often found he and Flynn had made their way into our room, curled up in our bed or on the covers while most nights Max and I took turns keeping vigil.
    One morning, around 4am we received a call, a girl had been found in an old barn in the next state and had said only that she was Aurora and she wanted to go home. Frantic with both panic and joy we packed up the kids and made the drive to the hospital that she had been brought to. Her checkups had just finished as we arrived and I will never forget her shouts of Momma! Daddy! as she tore down the corridor towards us. We were allowed to return home later in the day, feeling incredibly relieved and our hearts bursting. The transition back to 'normality' was difficult. Max, Declan, Aurora, Flynn and I all suffered with nightmares and separation anxiety. I struggled immensely with letting the children out of my sight and the children often panicked if Max and I left the room without telling them beforehand. Three months without Aurora really tore our family but now on the road to healing, with the help of our family counsellor Pierce Cooper, we are becoming stronger than ever. A week after Aurora had returned home we received news that her kidnapper had been caught. An old college friend of ours had held a grudge ever since I married Max despite her best efforts to break us apart and move in on Max herself. She had decided that I had trapped Max and his children with my controlling ways and if she got rid of one Max would hail her as a hero for rescuing her from my evil grasp and fall into her arms. Unfortunately she received a one-way ticket to a psychiatric prison.
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

DW: Isolde Marie Santigo
    DH: Olivier Fernando Santigo

Your 10 Year Old Son: Griffin Tierney Santigo
    Your 7 Year Old: Angelique Isla Santigo
    Your 3 Year Old : Liam Cashel Santigo
    Your 4 week old twins (G/B): Dominique Freya Santigo and Colin John Santigo

You are out at the mall with all the kids. Griffin pushing the twins, your husband is walking beside you, your carrying Liam and Angelique is walking in front. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Liam in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids you go to run but stop your husbands crying and there is only 4 children beside him one is missing!

Angelique is missing!

The police revel it is now a kidnap investigastion. You're gobsmacked!

What happen next?

Random letters arrive at the house, taunting you and your husband. Your daughters hair is sent to you as well as pictures of her.

How long does it take to find them? 3 months

Who was the kidnapper? A Blast From the Past

8 years ago, you and your husband had a falling out and separated. You found comfort in another man's arms and he kidnapped your daughter, believing she was his child.

How did you find them?

You retrace your steps from that day. You don't tell your husband because he'd think it was too dangerous to go alone. You are supported by the police, who believe you are connected to the person who took your daughter. After reviweing tapes, you identify the man who abducted your daughter. You tell the cops and they raid the house. After a confrontation, he surrenders, but pleads for a DNA test. He is arrested and thrown in jail. You take your daughter home and explain the situation. Olivier feels betrayed, but is happy his daughter is back. It is finally revealed that Angelique is Olivier's and the man heads to prison.

You find them and your delighted your family is finally back to normal but you all have to go to counciling

How does it effect each child mentally and physically?

Griffin lost weight during the months Angelique disappeared. He refused to eat a lot because he didn't know if she was eating. He recovered and regained the weight since she's returned.

Angelique wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming and crying. She moved into Griffin's room because the thought of being alone literally would cripple her.

Liam would cry himself to sleep and wet the bed constantly. He believed the man who take him as well.

Dominique and Colin weren't affected by the abduction.

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

Your name: Lauren Ava
    Your husbands name: Declan Henry

Your 10 year old: Sullivan Brady
    Your 7 year old: Hunter Maddox
    Your 3 year old: Ruby Posey
    Your 4 week olds: Silas Ronan / Savannah Reese

You're out at the mall with all the kids, Sullivan is pushing the twins, your husbands walking beside you, you're carrying Ruby and Hunter is walking infront. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Ruby in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids you go to run but stop your husbands crying and there is only 4 children beside him, one is missing! It's Ruby!

It took us 2 months to finally get her back. A stranger had taken her from us! The kidnappers neighbors heard the child and remember a missing poster and phone the police.
    Mom of Kenton, Harper, and Pierce

Pictures I post in games are not mine, no copyright infringement intended

Your name: Alyssa Frances
    Your husbands name: Franklin Thomas

Your 10 year old: Finn Sullivan

Your 7 year old: Maci Lorelei

Your 3 year old: Brody Niall

Your 4 week old twins: Liam Jasper and Evie Josephine

Your out at the mall with all the kids , Finn pushing the twins, your husbands walking beside you, your carrying Brody and Maci is walking infront. Suddenly the fire alarm goes off in the mall and you can see flames raising from the ground floor! You can see your husband faintly with the kids running, you have Brody in your hands but thing become blurry and you passed out. When you wake up your out side the mall surrounded by police men, medics and firefighters. They stopped the burning building and nobody died. You turn your head you see your husband and kids you go to run but stop your husbands crying and there is only 4 children beside him one is missing!

Which one is missing? Brody

The police revel it is now a kidnap investigastion your gobsmacked

How long does it take to find them?
    If the 3 year olds missing- 2 months

Who was the kidnapper? Pick any one
    B) An old friend who has a grudge

How did you find them? pick any one
    C) The kiddnappers neighbours see the child and remember a missing poster and phone the police

You find them and your delighted your family is finally back to normal but you all have to go to counciling
    Pruod sister to:

Annika, Europe, Dawn and Blue

Favourite names:

Shiloh, Savannah, Summer, Sarah, Juliette, Erin and Tayla

Wyatt, Noah, Jesse, Tristan, Brody, Nicholas and Carter

[FONT=Century Gothic]Your name: Lily Thompson
    Your husbands name: George Henry Evans

Your 10 year old: Riley Brennan
    Your 7 year old: Camilla Rose
    Your 3 year old: Finn Connor
    Your 4 week old twins: Beatrice Luna and Lucy Alice

Which one is missing? Finn
    What happen next? In the next month a lot changes. Riley, of course, panics the most. He was absolutely terrified and could barely handle it. Camilla, on the other hand was very calm. She was just so confident we would find Finn that she didn't bother herself with worrying.

How long does it take to find them? 2 months
    Who was the kidnapper? A stranger
    How did you find them? Finn remembered to call 911 if he ever got in trouble and he took the first chance he got to come home.

How does it effect each child mentally and physically? Riley is very happy and becomes very protective over his younger siblings- especially the twins. He bounces back quickly and the counsellor says he made excellent progress. Camilla reacts oppositely, and just becomes very scared that it will happen again. But after we reassure her that everything will be all right, she recovers smoothly. Finn thinks of himself as a hero, because he saved himself. We are very proud. He required a lot of counselling but goes on to be happy. Beatrice and Lucy were too young to remember.