Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Boo's nn.
    And definitely cracked up on the "so...you're Waiting for Godot?" line last night.

Quote Originally Posted by tressa View Post
    And definitely cracked up on the "so...you're Waiting for Godot?" line last night.
    "You're so lucky you have fries."

I like the name Truly quite a lot!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I really like Truly (the character and the name). I also like the alliteration of Fanny Flowers. ASP has really come up with an odd assortment of ladies. On the one hand, we have some really old names/nicknames - Fanny and Bettina are both nns-cum-appellations, and neither are heard often, if at all, anymore. Nanette, Boo's mother, also has a very old-fashioned moniker. On the other hand, we have some kind-of-dated daisies, like Ginny, Melanie, and Michelle. And then, on the third hand, we have some out-there gems, like Hubbel, Truly, and Godot.

Amy has always been good with names, so maybe we'll find something out about Michelle that makes her name really work (hey - maybe it's not even her real name!). In the mean time, keep pate boure-ing :3
    ~*sophie*~

19-year old lady and a name nut! hoping for a beautiful wife and many children...

current loves:
    LADIES - callie, june, olive, posy, ada, greta, sadie, pearl, nellie, clover
    GENTS - felix, oscar, silas, gus, oliver, leo, teddy, henry, arlo, james

Also, I love Sasha and Talia (again, characters and names ) - and did y'all notice that one of Fanny's friends is named Vi? Even if it's not short for Violet or Viola (or any other Vi-prefixed name), I totally dig it!
    ~*sophie*~

19-year old lady and a name nut! hoping for a beautiful wife and many children...

current loves:
    LADIES - callie, june, olive, posy, ada, greta, sadie, pearl, nellie, clover
    GENTS - felix, oscar, silas, gus, oliver, leo, teddy, henry, arlo, james