Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boyband Names

Quote Originally Posted by calypsotheoneandonly View Post
    How on earth do you pronounce Felicite?
    It's the French form of Felicity (I'm guessing they went for it, since Louis is pronounced the French way, too, and Charlotte is also French?)--in proper French, it's said like fey-lee-see-tay, ish--it's hard to write down the proper pronunciation. I have no clue if they say it that way, though, or if they say it like Felicity?

I remember being impressed by the names, too, when I first came across the band. I understand most of those are much more common in the UK than here, but they're still nice names. They seem like pretty nice guys, too.

Embarrassingly, they're sort of my music GP.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    It's the French form of Felicity (I'm guessing they went for it, since Louis is pronounced the French way, too, and Charlotte is also French?)--in proper French, it's said like fey-lee-see-tay, ish--it's hard to write down the proper pronunciation. I have no clue if they say it that way, though, or if they say it like Felicity?

I remember being impressed by the names, too, when I first came across the band. I understand most of those are much more common in the UK than here, but they're still nice names. They seem like pretty nice guys, too.

Embarrassingly, they're sort of my music GP.

Lol, I like their music too, and I agree, they're nice guys. With hilarious videos. So yeah, I'm a fan, but I never thought to look into their personal lives. Huh.

Thanks for the reply, by the way!
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam

First, I love One Direction!
    Louis William Tomlinson
    Sisters: Charlotte "Lottie" Elizabeth Tomlinson
    Felicite "Fizzy" Grace Tomlinson
    Daisy Freya Tomlinson
    Phoebe Jennifer Tomlinson
    Girlfriend: Eleanor Jane Calder

Liam James Payne
    Sisters: Ruth Payne
    Nicola Payne
    (I couldn't find his sister's middle names)
    Girlfriend: Sophia Smith

Niall James Horan
    Brother: Greg Timothy Horan (I believe Greg is short for Gregory)
    Nephew: Theo Horan (I had to include that! Theo is an awesome name!)

Zayn Jawaad Malik
    Sisters: Doniya Elisha Malik
    Waliyha Azad Malik
    Safaa Azad Malik
    (Not sure about Waliyha and Safaa's middle names)
    Girlfriend: Perrie (Lovely!) Louise Edwards

Harry Edward Styles
    Sister: Gemma Anne Styles

Not sure about the siblings middle names. Did a little web searching for those!
    leah. name loves change every day.

arabella-amalia-cecelia-delaney-estella-evelyn-harlow-jocelyn-jordan-josephine-lelia-lucinda-mackenzie-mariana-mavis-melanie-natalie-ruby-scarlett-sophie-taylor

bradley-cal-dawson-elliot-grayson-jameson-jordan-jude-liam-mateo-matthew-tristan-zacharias-zachary

@leahchristien isn't Perrie, Zayn's fiancee?
    I don't really like 1D that much I went through a three month one direction phase and have since moved through many different boy bands Janoskians, 5 Seconds of Summer and Emblem 3 to now which my guilty pleasure music is rap. I do love many of the 1D names Louis's is my favourite.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com