Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    So I'm going to jump on in here... @ecka6, you sound like you're arguing simply for the sake of arguing.

Darcy Adeline ~~ Oliver Dayton Ellis ~~ Jonah Tobias Clarke

Blessed to be a mother of 3

Oh and most people who write like @ecka6 are looking for more attention. I say we drop it. Ignore her. And move on to bigger & better names

Darcy Adeline ~~ Oliver Dayton Ellis ~~ Jonah Tobias Clarke

Blessed to be a mother of 3

Quote Originally Posted by abm_smm View Post
    Oh and most people who write like @ecka6 are looking for more attention. I say we drop it. Ignore her. And move on to bigger & better names

I dont understand how trying to understand how a name is spelled correctly is looking for attention. Also everyone else just jumps on ecka6 for trying to understand something. Someone comes and needs a legit answer and you jump on them. What is she supose to do then back up herself and stand her ground. And then you basicly say " oh someone who wants to be strong and be independed Lets not let them..this is our ground ..no freedome of speach..and go neg them" how genius. This is weird.

And for a name i like Victor[/name].
    Last edited by sharkie_ralius; November 27th, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abm_smm View Post

Oh, no no no.

Man, Is there some sort of cult-like initiation that instills this sort of arrogance and superiority complexes in everyone here? Where is the sub-forum for this, because I think I missed it.

This place has got to be full of the most self-righteous people on the internet. It's like a Glenn Beck forum if all he talked about was baby names, and the sanctity of such.

She isn't arguing just to argue, dum-dum. If you don't understand what she said, that's on all of you.

"Bigger and Better names?" Like Darcy? Or Oliver? Or Jonah?

Your kids sound like they came from a musical that will never hit Broadway.

I'm locking this thread due to childish squabbling and provocation. This is not permitted on Nameberry.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry