Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I think it is too late to change her name. That is her name and I would stick with it. You'll learn to love it. Chloe June is super cute. Good luck!

Just my opinion, but I agree with one of the above posters that it is too late to change her name, but what about calling her C.J.?

I don't think it's too late at all- especially if you don't even call her by her name. What about something feminine but not frilly? Tamsin or maybe Piper?

Quote Originally Posted by pennypickle View Post
    Poor thing is probably going to have an identity crisis!
    Don't you think that's a good enough reason not to do it? Do you really want to subject her to that just because you don't like her name when you could just use a nn? I know that might sound harsh and my heart does go out to you but for her sake I would just choose a nn and call her that.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I love Chloe June, it sounds beautiful and IMO it fits the personality. I wouldn't change it, I think it's a really great name and goes well with Finley. And you can always call her- June.
    Sunday and Harper are both nice, I like them. Even if you decide to change her name, I suggest to keep Chloe June as MNs and add another FN.
    What if she loves Chloe when she'll grow up? What if she hates her name? I'd give her the option to choose when she's an adult and if she thinks Chloe is way too common, it's her right to change it then.
    Last edited by niusity; July 21st, 2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.