Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Congratulations! Here are some thoughts and suggestions

Coraline - beautiful name! The association with the book is strong though, and it seems destined to be misread/misheard as Caroline pretty often. Those aren't insurmountable, just make sure you're comfortable with this.

Eleanor - Really like this!
    Emmeline - Quite fond of this one too.
    Esme - pretty and French, has the Twilight association, I wouldn't care, just make sure you don't.
    Evangeline - this one is a bit much for my taste.
    Ever - I like the idea of this, and I like the fairy tale connection, but I think it's better the middle name spot.
    Fern - this is so different from much of the rest of your taste, if you use it I'd encourage you to think about putting it in the middle.
    Juliet - love it, very pretty! Does the alliteration with your last name work?
    Snow - I love this for a middle but not so much for the start. Eira is a pretty name whose meaning relates to snow. But I doubt it's really your taste.
    Verity - Love this one!

Here are some names you might like:
    Adrienne
    Amandine
    Anneliese
    Aveline
    Charlotte
    Colette
    Corinne
    Celeste
    Clementine (ideally with the French -een prn, but that might be hard to get!)
    Helena/Helene
    Margot
    Nicolette
    Odette
    Ophelia
    Sarai (means princess)
    Seraphine/Seraphina
    Selene/Selena
    Solene/Solena
    Violet
    Vivienne
    Viridiana

Sure there are more!

Good luck!

Evan Robert Stephen and Elizabeth Victoria Christianna

I like Coraline, Emmeline, Esme and I LOVE Eleanor and Juliet.
    Eleanor Fern
    Juliet Snow

I think that Snow and Fern would make great middle names

Coraline- I would just use cora.
    Eleanor- Don't mind it.
    Emmeline- Like it.
    Esme- no.
    Evangeline- I don`t see why every likes this one
    Ever- No. President Ever Smith. It just doesn't fit.
    Fern- isn't it a type of bush?
    Juliet- I like the Juliette Spelling.
    Snow- its a guilty pleasure for me.
    Verity-??????

My favorites are Juliette,Emmeline, and Eleanor.

Coraline- This is really pretty. It makes me think of the movie and the book, which isn't a bad association.
    Eleanor- I like Eleanor, it is wonderful classic name but for me I like Eleanora, but that is just me I seem to like the names that are more flamboyant I guess.
    Emmeline- Pretty, it is not my style but you can get pretty nicknames and it is better compared to Emma and Emily.
    Esme- This name seems to be associated with twilight a lot, so if you don't want that association maybe you should bypass. I think it is pretty and may work with your french surname.
    Evangeline- Very pretty but may become very popular thanks to it being used by more celebrities.
    Ever- It would be cute as a nickname, but I can't picture this being a little girls real name.
    Fern- Pretty, but not my style. I don't really go for a lot of plant names, except for some rose variants. This name would be nice on someone else's child though.
    Juliet- This is also pretty but it may not work with your last name. I don't know, but it is very pretty. If you want to keep with your french surname maybe you can try Juliette.
    Snow- Nickname material for me, not really a first name. It may be unwise also since you go by or used to go by this.
    Verity- Pretty but not my style.

You have wonderful taste in names. I love a lot of your names. I guess I would recommend some other princess like names, I don't know if others have already recommend them so hopefully it isn't repeating:
    Melisande
    Victoire
    Mathilde
    Leonore (For Eleanor, if you wanted something similar but different)
    Arietta
    Isadora
    Frederica

And of course you could always go for a relatively comfortable french version of Margaret.

Goodluck in choosing a name! It is such a wonderful time.
    Last edited by mara_lyn86; July 20th, 2012 at 03:55 PM.