Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A middle name for Nora...

Hi! My husband and I are expecting our third baby in March. We are set on Ezra Finnegan for a boy. For a girl we are set on Nora. We agree that we want to give her a middle name that will honor my grandmother who passed away in December. Her middle name was Frances....So, should it be:

Nora Frances
    Nora Francesca
    Nora Francesca-Rose ??

My other daughters are Ivy Zofia and Eden Fiona so I threw the Rose in there to keep the nature theme going. Any other suggestions?

Wishing for Greece, stuck in the US
    I love love love Nora Francesca! So beautiful and sophisticated. -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

I like Nora Frances best out of your choices, there is a simplicity, beauty and sophistication to it.

As for other suggestions I also like Nora Lee only because I'm a big fan of Wilco and folk music in general, there's a song they recorded with Billy Bragg of Woody Guthries lyrics called "Hesitating Beauty" about a girl named Nora Lee. It's so happy and sweet, makes me think of a beautiful, sweet, ethereal young girl.

If you're interested:
    Last edited by thetxbelle; July 20th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I like Nora Francesca - that's a gorgeous combination.
    Favorite girl names of the moment: Cecilia, Eleanor, Amelia, Violet, Charlotte, and Ramona

Favorite boy names of the moment: Henry, Micah, Jack, Elijah, Owen, and Jonah

I love love love Ezra Finnegan! Nora is great too. I would choose just Nora Francesca. They're both beautiful names.
    I don't have or want any kids. I just love names!

Top 10: Andrea, Chelsea, Tara, Brooke, Alexandra, Nathaniel, Cody, Grant, Alexander, Graham

I also love Russian and Irish names, as well as the names of many cities and countries.