Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A middle name for Nora...

Hi! My husband and I are expecting our third baby in March. We are set on Ezra Finnegan for a boy. For a girl we are set on Nora. We agree that we want to give her a middle name that will honor my grandmother who passed away in December. Her middle name was Frances....So, should it be:

Nora Frances
    Nora Francesca
    Nora Francesca-Rose ??

My other daughters are Ivy Zofia and Eden Fiona so I threw the Rose in there to keep the nature theme going. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I love love love Nora Francesca! So beautiful and sophisticated.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Nora Francesca is perfect! Usually I would go against names having the same endings, but in this case Nora Francesca works wonderfully! Plus, then all of your kids will have two syllable first names and three syllable middles.
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

I like Nora Frances best out of your choices, there is a simplicity, beauty and sophistication to it.

As for other suggestions I also like Nora Lee only because I'm a big fan of Wilco and folk music in general, there's a song they recorded with Billy Bragg of Woody Guthries lyrics called "Hesitating Beauty" about a girl named Nora Lee. It's so happy and sweet, makes me think of a beautiful, sweet, ethereal young girl.

If you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8UaJTk8Ybw
    Last edited by thetxbelle; July 20th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Josephine Athénaïs - Josephine Ivy - Myriam Athénaïs - Vivienne Josephine
    Athena Beatrice - Beatrice Cecile - Eleanor Anne-Sophie -Myriam Beatrice - Meredith Elizabeth
    Ambrose Aristide - Ulysses Aristide

Girls: Bérangère, Bérénice, Honorine, Mazarine Boys: Augustin, Emeric, Hugo, Lambert, Lucien, Maxence, Yves

I like Nora Francesca - that's a gorgeous combination.
    Favorite girl names of the moment: Cecilia, Eleanor, Amelia, Violet, Charlotte, and Ramona

Favorite boy names of the moment: Henry, Micah, Jack, Elijah, Owen, and Jonah