Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    My cousin has two boys named Jayden and Aidan. Not sure what she was thinking...
    I also know someone named Drea, and her siblings names are Conrad and Koltyn (girl). Very mismatched in my opinion.
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas

Two boys: Hunter and Tanner. Really. I wonder what the next will be. Trapper? Cobbler? Whaler? Builder? Tracker?

I think the most jarring sibset that I can think of is Lynn and Penelope. Penelope (called Penny as she hated Penelope) was in my class at school and her sister was a few years above. They are completely different in length, style and origin.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Twins in my family called Leo and Cleo (both boys).

I also know a family with a Morgan, Taylor, Adrien, Corey, Charlie, and Stevie - they're all girls. At least the names match.

(siblings) Raven (b) and Annabel - that's kind of cool.
    (twins)Jesslyn and Jazzlyn.
    (siblings) Jett Philipus & Galaxy Philadelphia Elizabeth (g)
    And siblings Briar Freeborn (b) & Hannah Jean. They're not bad names, but REALLY don't match.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13